8.26.2010

This Is It.. part 5

15 days Later...
She took her book, journal book, contained stories of her life.
Her finger searched an empty page, when she found one, she held her pen tightly, and started writing.


HiGh And DrY
Today is just like the other day,
He called me on the phone, saying “I miss you”
We have not met for 15 days, it is fine, I mean, we keep in touch every day, it is like seeing him, but cannot touch him.
Somehow, I feel he is around me, and keeps an eye on me all the time.
Somehow, I feel his hands embrace me, and hug me gently.
Somehow, I feel he is here but I just cannot see him.
It was like killing me when he suddenly said “I really want to see you”
I could only answer “see me then, come here”
But all I could hear he whined and said “I’m not going back there to stay, but may be I’ll visit you some time”
Some time, that word was like cutting my heart into pieces, which for me it would be so hard to mend because, I’ve been trying to fix the old pain.
I knew this time would come, but I always hope that it would never end this way.
Is it wrong if I’d better die than living without his love?
Is it wrong?
God, I know You are looking at me now, You are listening to whatever I say, I am begging You..
I need him, as one piece to make those broken pieces stick together.
He completes me.
He is always the part of me.
He will always be the part of me.
Please let us be the one, hand in hand living our love ‘til the end of our time.
Don’t leave me high, and then
leave me dry..
(For him I always adore)

1 comment:

Zooey said...

I wonder who was far away from you miss?
I mean which one?