8.15.2010

This Is It.. part 3

She opened the door of her car, and took a white box.
She checked out the box, smiled, and then walked back to her lover.

The man could only look at her gently, and said: "don't say you bought chocolate muffin!"
She smiled back at him and answered: "this is the first cake that made you mad at me, and this is also my favourite cake, loved by someone that I always expect to love it, so.. you want it or not?"

Again He smiled, and hugged her arm: "I don't know what you are thinking,of course I want this muffin, who doesn't?"
He took one of the cakes and got the spoon to eat it.
she was surprised because she just realised that the way he ate the muffin, was exactly the same with his father.
She shouted: "wait... I never pay attention to this.. it's like waking up from a strange dream!!"
He said quietly: "what's wrong dear? you are so ... you know.. different today, is everything okay? is there any problem?"

The young girl, or the young woman, did not say anything.
The wind blew her hair softly.
The man held her hand and asked: "Honey, answer me.. are you okay?"
She smiled and said: "yeah, I'm fine, it's just, all this time I never realise that you ate that cake just like daddy"
He exclaimed: "What?!? ow come on, everybody eats this cake in the same way"
She argued: "no dear.. it's not exactly the same.."
He added: "ok then, so what's the problem? you know.. you are so surprised as someone who just saw a ghost or something"
She smiled, then answered: "well, I always think.. that none does something, I mean exactly the same thing like him"

The man kissed her shoulder, and said wisely: "it's not a problem then, don't give me that look please..."
She stared at him and smiled.
"okay, I'm sorry, I'm just not ready to stay away from you"
The man held her hand tightly.
"Look, I've told you, don't think in a negative way, we used to keep in touch miles away, why suddenly.. you are acting like a little girl?"

She said nothing.
The man could only gaze at her, then put his hand around her hip.
"Honey, please.. you are not alone, I'll be around, though not physically beside you, we can talk on the phone, we can text each other, okay?"
She smiled bitterly.
She looked at him sharply, and words came out of her lips.
"I don't know,it's just.. so hard without you by my side.. I mean, I still have a hope that there is another day for us"
He interrupted: "of course... Please.. let us keep on our faith together, I just have leave to take care of my business, so.. ?"
She smiled and said: "hmm... tough... but ... I know we can do this"
He hugged her body tightly,smiled, and kissed her head.
"that's my girl.."

Deep inside her heart, she prayed to God.
"God, after years separating us, Thou let us meet each other, Please let me be always beside him. Years ago, I could only imagine this moment, and now Thou make it real, it's not a dream, not my imagination, please.. please.. listen to my prayer..I've been up and down having this feeling, God..I'm begging Thou.."

No comments: