8.13.2010

This Is It.. part 2

She waited for about 30 minutes.
She could only smile happily when her beloved prince came, smiled wisely, and kissed her head.
She could not stop smiling.

when this gorgeous man sat, she handed a box of present for him.
He looked surprised,but kept smiling and then said: "What is this? it's not my birthday"
She smiled while gazing at his face calmly, and answered: "well, I just want to give you something before you leave"
The man kissed her head once more, and replied: "Honey, you should not do this"
His hand rubbed her hair tenderly, and added:"we will meet again, please don't worry about me"
She smiled, and said: "well, I've been expecting to give something to someone I love, and it's you, so, that's why I do this"

(Silence...)

She asked: "do you like it?"
He answered: "of course I like it.. it's just so wow!I never thought you would prepare this surprise"
She Laughed loudly and begged: "would you please wear it for me?"
Without thinking he put the white shirt on his body,and said: "I like the fabric.. and it's white, I like white, I also like the style, you really know me dear, thank you"

She could not stop staring and smiling at him. She did not think that he would love the gift, because it was just a shirt.
He was like an angel, so handsome, and looked so wise in that white shirt.
Suddenly she remembered something, she held his hand, and exclaimed: "OOOPPS!! I forget something.."
He looked at her in a puzzle,then said: "what's wrong dear?"
She answered: "I bought you something... "
He was bewildered: "something what?"
She smiled: "I had bought our favorite cake, and I think I've left in the car, wait up, I'll get it for you"

Without saying a word she ran quickly to her car.
The man only could smile and shook his head.

2 comments:

Febrianakp said...

hai,miss...I'm so missing your posting...nice story,btw is it your experience? ;D

Unknown said...

hahahah...you have to read the whole series of this story..
this is it, this is it part 1-part4 :P