8.17.2010

No TiTtle

I only have eyes for you ...

I don't see anybody but you...

..............................................................................................................................................................................

the lyric from I only have eyes for you by Jamie Cullum.
WoW..

It's such a great day, having many things to do at once,
if you ask me "is it killing you?"
I'd say.. "It's killing me softly"

Then I remember a song from Vanessa Carlton, More than this.
If we could spend a second, a minute, an hour, a day, a night with someone we love, we don't need more than that..
Even if our work drive us crazy.. we never really care about that..

We just have to thank to God for the things He gives..

But... If only we cannot get what we really expect.. then.. Perhaps we need to rethink, review, re.... and re... and re...


last thing .. is to reconsider..

whenever you feel that you have a problem with someone or in doing something then
you need to consider many things...

No comments: