2.10.2010

Reflection...

It's been a long time not writing on my blog..

And this time I have a little story to tell..

or.. questions to ask..


Have you ever decided to be in love with someone because you thought He or She was special for you?

Of course you have.. ^^

my next question is.. what do you do when you suddenly meet someoene that you really liked a few years ago?


my answer will be.... as long as I'm not married yet.. I'll keep in touch with him/her...


now.. Go to the next question..

you are about to marry someone and then you finally think.. that you are not ready..

what will you say? or what will you do?


me? I cannot answer that..

really have no idea...


next ...


I'll try to figure out what next...

in the mean time..

please do answer those questions...
I'd be so grateful.. ^^

No comments: