9.09.2012

a NEw Start

whenever we get any problem.. we will feel like every special thing in our life is meaningless though we actually know that a problem comes because we need to be grown up and we need to be better in all the way

one day....
I felt that my life was upside down..
it was like a moment when you were a kid.. and you got a toy you dream.. but then suddenly you lost it..
and your mom said.. "you'll get another toy" and we only nodded and say nothing.. (at least that's what I imagine).

today..
I have decided..
I have to set the things better.. because I believe that everybody deserves to get another chance... like it or not.. the options might be not enjoyable.. but that's how it works.. that's how the life should move on..
none has to live on earth in the under pressures.. or as my friend say.. under the weather..
there are moments of course which make us stay under .. "whatever you name it" however.. as human beings.. people have the power to a greater thing.. a better thing.. and a smarter life..

I might never be able to unwrap all stories in my life.. even though.. my post will always imply the real stories..

whatever I write in my blog.. is based on my real experiences..

welcome back to my blog..  ^^


No comments: