4.18.2010

Dubious

Someone told me...

"Vie.. it's your turn to think about your self, you've been thinking of everyone's opinion in making any decision in your life"

I was like... slapped very hard right on my face,,

Then.. that person also reminded me; "I know, we should think of others, but it doesn't mean you put your heart back there, and leave it just like that, you need a better life, you deserve to get something better"

I've been thinking all those words,, and it's not that easy to ignore people whom you always think of...

It's easy to put your self higher, the hardest part is when you have to keep your self right there.. like forever.. because we never be able to predict the exact thing that will happen tomorrow.

Getting something is easier than maintaining something..

hmm..


Any comment??
Write it... ^^

No comments: