11.04.2013

This Is It.. PART 7.... ^_^

"It doesn't take a long time to realize that someone is in love or attracted to others, but somehow it takes years to finally find someone just your type.. "

Joey stopped reading an article written by one of her journalists. She closed her eyes and turned on the music, Incognito which might be the best answer to refresh her mind.
She never realized that one of her partners in publishing business was one of her types. A modern man whose thoughts suit her paradigm, whose attitudes
 resemble to hers in every way.
"it's really annoying....."
"what is so annoying...?"
Lena popped up a question when she suddenly entered the room. Joey was surprised, She opened her eyes, then smiled and said: "you know Lena... it's annoying when you finally meet someone you had been looking for ... like.. years..but you cannot change the things since you have your commitment with someone else.."
Lena sat on the table and starred at her close friend. Her eyebrows were lifted and her mouth was frozen then it was opened slowly.
"I'm not following.. sorry.. what are you talking about?"
"It's about the guy just my type.."
"No idea.."
"Well... you know this man.. He's one of our business relations"
"Hold on.. are you saying that you like someone other than your boyfriend?"
"Hmmm.. I'm not saying that I like him.. but.. I might have a special feeling for him.."
"Oh Dear, you are in trouble.. don't mess up with your beautiful life dear... it's your future for God sake..!"
"I know.. I'm not trying to jeopardize my life.. my future.. it's just strange.. awkward... it's like.. you lost your fave stuff and suddenly you find it.. it's such a miracle.. you know.."
Lena put her hands in the air and stood in front of Joey.
"Ok.. it's your life.. it's your future.. I'm just one of your external factors..I'm out.. call me when you are done with your work.."
Joey smiled starring at her best friend walking out her room and again read the article she had to edit.


(To be continued)






No comments: