3.12.2010

Erratic...

What the heck is going on with me??

one thing for sure...

I turn to be someone who is so unbelievable....

I don't know it's good or bad..

but ..

I have a new spirit in facing this life... with or without someone special...

I believe that I can be a tougher woman... ever... haha..
no kidding...

there is something or.. "something" ... (^_^).. that encourages me .. everyday.. to do the best things in my life..

I never thought it would happen to me..

I mean... I'm 26.. I think... I can decide every single thing only in a second..and will not change the way I think..
but then.. age doesn't mean anything here..

I feel like... I'm younger.. again.. it's like 20 or something.. hahaha

but it's true...

I don't feel the tiring anymore...
my spirit is really above all...

(at least .. that's what I guess)

if there is something that stops me to feel this way... then may be.. it's ... (off the record)
:P

hahaha...

but I don't wanna lose this feeling...

no matter what...

it feels great.... !!!

God.... what is this??

is this why people talk about .. the best thing of being 26 or 27????

I really have no idea...

Guys... do you have any idea??

No comments: