11.07.2009

English.. teaching..

i had ever been so bored teaching.. but then someone told me or.. reminded me.. that teaching makes our lives alive..

so i made up my mind that .. if this is my way so i will do my best..
though i never know how to be the best teacher for my students...

anyway.. 1 year teaching university students,it helped me to figure out..several methods of teaching English..

may be because they are mature enough to say everything what's on their mind..

but i still cannot understand how to handle students who have no willing to learn English..

they think it's just one condition to graduate from school or college..

they don't care the importance of English language..
i do know that English is not the only one language we should learn...
God has created many languages.. and we need to cope with it.. because it can help us learning sth new..

but.. it's not the only problem i got..


when i know that some friends..

who basically studied English.. have no ability in speaking English fluently..

it's really annoying...

they think they are smart enough,, and they don't need to learn more.. they don't even care that they can't speak English in a good order..

they don't even think that they have students who.. of course will imitate the way they talk..or they think..
they just 'teach' and get the money...
how could they live that way..

sometimes im stressed out ..just because i can't find the right persons to discuss teaching stuffs,,

it's like.. my head full of heavy things and i can't take it out..

my friends at work.. are not interested in discussing teaching stuffs.. like the theories.. methods.. anything ..


so.. i'm sharing this.. coz may be you can help me with it..
i do really hope you can give me some opinions about those problems..

No comments: